In order to maintain an AusCycling Commissaire or BMX Official Accreditation, it is necessary to keep your accreditation requirements updated including:
- Maintaining current AusCycling Membership: You must maintain a Non-Ride, or above, membership.
- Maintain a current Working With Children Check (or Equivalent): All Commissaires and BMX Officials must have a Working With Children Check (or equivalent). unless you are in Western Australia and not working with Children.
Commissaire and BMX Club Officials accreditation last for a four year period.
To complete a re-accreditation you must complete the AusCycling Commissaire Re-Accreditation Form:
- Provide evidence of continued acting as a Commissaire or BMX Club Official (At least 2 events per year)
- Hold a Current Working with Children Check (or equivalent)
- Complete a Code of Conduct/Behaviour