Saturday – Cootamundra Annual Cycle Classic
11:00am Registration - Olympic Hotel 202 Parker St, Cootamundra, NSW
1:30pm First Race
Sunday – Cootamundra Haycarters Handicap
8:00am Registration - Olympic Hotel 202 Parker St, Cootamundra, NSW
10:00am First Race
NB: Start/Finish line is located 6.7km from the Olympic Hotel on the corner of Old Cootamundra Road and Suttons Lane. Parking is limited at the Start/Finish line
Saturday Course Map - 77km anti-clockwise direction
Sunday Course Map - 77km clockwise direction
Transponder and Number return
Upon the completion of your competition: Please look for the green bucket near the AusCycling (Cycling NSW branded) timing van.
Transponders and numbers may also be returned to the Olympic Hotel at presentations.
Please return BOTH your bib number and transponder to avoid replacement charge fee (up to $160).
Presentations & Prizes
Presentations will occur back at the Olympic Hotel as soon as results are confirmed. Placegetters are requested to return to town in a timely manner and present in neat and clean club/team uniform. Hats and Sunglasses are requested to not be worn during presentations.
$3,000 in prize money each day (Sashes for Winner, Fastest Time & First Female)
Also featuring the RAY CROWE MEMORIAL Sash and $100 to the first U19s Rider!
- JM19, U23M, Elite Women, Elite Men, Masters
- Age Categories for this event are as per 2022 ages effective from 1st October 2021
- Financial AusCycling 'Race All Discipline' members only.
- This event is not open to Temporary or Recreational Memberships
Events will be run according to AusCycling Technical Regulations
Handicapping / Grading
Riders will be graded as per the NSW Handicapping Policy. There is no guarantee you will receive the grade you nominate. To avoid disappointment, please check with your club handicapper to ensure your state handicapping code is correct.
Race Promoter and officials have issued the following instructions to riders to ensure the safe and smooth running of the event:
- All riders to be aware of their allocated bunches and start times and MUST be in the marshaling area 10 minutes before their allocated start time for the final briefing. Don't be late as any rider not in attendance for their briefing may incur a time penalty. Once marshalled and your number has been checked off you will not be permitted to leave the marshaling area.
- If you have been dropped from your bunch and out of contention, you may continue in the event, however we request you stay left of the road and do not impede following traffic or riders passing.
- Riders are requested that once the race has finished, MOVE off the road and away from the finish straight. Commissaires will be used to keep the road clear however you MUST obey their orders otherwise penalties will be incurred. This has been a major problem at many events in the past and WILL NOT be tolerated by officials or Police.
- Road safety is paramount for ALL concerned, that is riders, officials and the general public. Riders MUST obey ALL Officials requests without question. That means Traffic Marshals, Commissaires and ALL other Officials.
- Only authorised vehicles will be allowed on the course once the race has commenced. We ask parents, coaches, friends and others PLEASE do not drive on the circuit as this will inevitably cause traffic issues and may result in the race being halted and identified riders be disqualified from the event.
These measures are being introduced to help make this event safe for all involved. We thank you for your cooperation in advance of the event.